Scheduling Your First Appointment
Please give us a call anytime during our business hours to make an appointment. We will be happy to help you find the appointment time that works best for you.
Our phone number is: 206-542-7557
We would like to make your transition into our office as smooth as possible. Please be prepared to provide our scheduler with the following information:
- Your name/address/contact information
- Dental Insurance Company/subscriber name (if you are not the insurance subscriber)
- Date of birth/ subscribers date of birth
- SSN or insurance ID#/ group #
- Previous dentist name and phone number
- Allergies/medical alerts
- Dental concerns /date of last dental checkup or visit
- Who referred you to us
We must verify your dental insurance and benefits prior to your appointment. If we are unable to verify your dental insurance prior to your appointment, we will ask for full payment from you at the time of treatment and will reimburse you when your insurance payment comes through.
Preparing For Your First Visit
Before coming in for your first appointment please address the following:
- Complete the new patient forms*
- Have a list of your current medications
- If you have Dental Insurance, bring your insurance card and the necessary completed forms.
- If your previous dentist has taken x-rays, you may request that they forward them to our office.
- Please alert the office if you have a medical condition that may be of concern or requires pre-medication, prior to your dental appointment. Examples of these types of conditions may be artificial heart valves and joint replacements, rheumatic fever and anticoagulant therapy.
*If you are unable to print the forms, please give us a call and we would be happy to mail, email or fax them to you. Please have the completed new patient forms with you to your first appointment or send them on ahead by mail, email or fax
If you have dental insurance, you can provide us with your information on the Patient Registration form and we will verify that your benefits are ready to go for your first appointment.
We look forward to meeting you for your first appointment!